Pastor Pastor Bob Totino and his family along with six other families began Northcrest Community Church in 1993, meeting in a home. On Easter sunday, 1994, they held their first public meeting at Lamar Middle School in Flower Mound, Texas and the church was launched. With the help of the Texas/Louisiana District of the Wesleyan Church land was was purchased on South Garden Ridge at our present location. Eventually a day school was added and today Kid's Kingdom Christian Learning Center provides Christian training for Infants, Toddlers, Pre-Schoolers, and School aged children.
Pastor Mike Belt accepted the call to pastor Northcrest Community Church in 2009. Through his vision and committment to Christ and to the ministry he has been given, Northcrest Community Church is reaching out to the local and global community to serve as Christ instructed us to do.
Our Mission Statement
“Maximizing our full potential to connect the unchurched and dechurched; to grow in community with God and others; implement servant-hood as a way of life; to multiply Christ-followers, eaders, community groups and church – All to the Glory of God.
What We Believe
At Northcrest Community Church, we believe:
- In God the Father, and in Jesus Christ, His only son.
- The virgin birth of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit who is always at work convicting, convincing, and comforting.
- Jesus Christ was buried, and on the third day rose again.
- Jesus Christ now sits at God's right hand interceding for his people.
- In the forgiveness of sins, and the resurrection of the body.
- The Holy Bible is God's Word; that it is given by divine inspiration and contains all things necessary to our salvation and life. The Holy Bible is the final authority on all matters of faith and practice.
- Those who receive new life in Jesus Christ are called to be holy in character and conduct, and can only live this way by being filled with the Holy Spirit. This occurs when the believer presents their whole life, by faith, to God.
- God desires for people everywhere to know Him and that the purpose of the church is to tell the world about Jesus Christ through worship, witness, and loving deeds.